The Calico Group is a group of specialist companies and charities. Together we work with a shared purpose: to make a real difference to people’s lives. To do this, each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise. Together, we have established a track record across the North West for providing a complete community service that includes housing, healthcare, support, employability and construction.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
In your role within Calico Homes’ Leadership team in Burnley, you will play a vital role, responsible for a range of key business assurance functions. You will ensure Calico is responding effectively to new regulatory and safety requirements, ensure risk is being well managed and help develop performance frameworks and reporting to support service improvements.
Without direct line management responsibilities, your role will play a key partnering and support function, collaborating with internal colleagues within Homes and Group Business Services to ensure the business is operating safely and effectively, is meeting required standards and front line teams have the tools and information they need to deliver high quality services.
what you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas closure
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Being part of a values led culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Homes and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- A dedication to our customers and a commitment to providing high quality services that meet their needs
- A great communicator and collaborator who is confident in building and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and wider stakeholders
- Confident in the use and manipulation of systems and data to improve business performance
- Experience of improving risk and performance management frameworks
- A good understanding of regulatory requirements and wider changes in the social housing sector