About The Role
To deliver first class service to our customers throughout the complaints journey dealing effectively and efficiently with complaints being supported by the relevant division. The key objectives are to monitor incoming complaints and ensure that you assist divisions and our Executive Board in resolving complicated, escalated complaints regardless of channel. In doing so, aim to improve Redrow’s reputation by quickly identifying root cause.
Reports to: Group Customer Resolution Manager
1. To assist with the effective implementation of the group complaints policy liaising with group and divisional colleagues.
- To support the Group Complaints Manager on the implementation of an industry-leading group complaints process
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
- To monitor incoming complaints via a central mailbox
- To ensure any responses fit with Redrow’s tone of voice and communications policy
2. To assist with reporting on the efficiency and effectiveness of complaints responses.
- To monitor and highlight any root cause and systemic issues and report accordingly
3. To work closely with colleagues across all teams to address systemic issues, which could cause significant reputational damage to the business and drive ongoing costs.
- To support all relevant colleagues in reaching sensible escalated complaints outcomes, which balance cost, reputation and legal / NHO issues.
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on Redrow’s
computer systems and communicate regularly with customers in accordance with the procedures set out
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes
- To play a lead role in minimising any escalating complaints reaching the NHO
- To build a seamless relationship with legal colleagues to create an efficient group response, which addresses legal issues whilst maintaining our customer service ethos
- To assist divisions with crisis management and manage customers experience when they need to leave their homes for a period of time
- To help respond to SAR requests and ensure data quality of complaints recording keeping across the business
4. To assist with the day-to-day management of Redrow’s social media customer service
- To monitor Redrow’s day-to-day social media customer service operation and ensure that responses are sent in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To work closely with external bodies such as NHBC, HBF and NHO.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to produce reporting information & analysis of information
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight timelines
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- A problem solver with a pragmatic approach
- A strong need to understand the detail
- Resilience and personal gravitas
These are illustrative duties and the job holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the department to respond effectively to the requirements of the Company.
Closing Date: 09th April 2021
- Address St Davids Park, Ewloe
- Salary Offer Competitive