Sefton Council are seeking to appoint an energetic, organised and solution focused individual to maintain the systems necessary for the delivery of an effective and efficient governor support and training service. This role will include maintaining, developing & supporting the governor development programme; and providing governors with the correct information and advice regarding governor training and support.
You will be expected to Deal with Governor queries (telephone, email & face to face); direct specific enquiries and provide advice & support when appropriate. Photocopying, filing, scanning, ordering, document production, and emails; ensure electronic records are kept up to date (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
The ideal candidate will be solution focused and organised.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity. You will work as part of a dynamic team working in a fast-paced, modern environment where you can develop your knowledge skills and experience.
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 5 years continual service plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave schemes.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services
- Level 2 qualification in Numeracy/Mathematics and Literacy/English or equivalent qualification.
- Administrative qualification e.g. NVQ level 3 in Administration or equivalent.
- Production of statistical reports.
- Ability to foster positive professional relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders.
- Use of IT systems.
Please see Person Specification for more details
CV’s not accepted
- Address Magdalen House
- Salary Offer Grade F (12-19) £26,421 - £29,777 (pro rata)
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org