Fund Oversight Executive
Salary: Driven with an excellent benefits package
Reference Number: VAC 1820
Please ensure that you quote reference VAC 1820 on all correspondence.
Rathbones provide individual investment and wealth management services for private clients, charities, trustees and professional partners. Our tradition of investing and acting responsibly has been with us from the beginning and continues to lead us forward. Rathbones have been in business since 1742 and are a FTSE 250 listed company.
Our ambition is to be recognised as the UK’s most responsible wealth manager, and we see it as our responsibility to invest for everyone’s tomorrow. Looking beyond the short term for the most sustainable outcome. Thinking, acting and investing responsibly. In a reflection of our achievement so far, we were recognised as “ESG Champion of the Year” in the Investors’ Chronicle/Financial Times 2021 Celebration of Investment Awards.
To assist the Fund Oversight Manager with the oversight of RUTM’s Third Party Administrators (TPA’s).
Maintain records to enable regulatory checks to be made on the information provided by SS&C and HSBC who carry out administration of the Funds on behalf of Rathbone Unit Trust Management.
Outcomes of the Role
- Complete daily valuation point tasks.
- Update and maintain the breaches register within Axiom and distribute monthly.
- Complete attestations within Axiom.
- Attend service reviews with TPA’s.
- Assist the team in carrying out regular oversight reviews of our TPA’s.
- Produce monthly reports for the Fund Oversight Manager detailing findings from TPA oversight reviews.
- Review additional services and provide cost/benefit analysis reports.
- Review, log and submit invoices.
- Support team with ISS Proxy voting.
- Assist other teams with various duties as and when required.
- Assist with projects within RUTM.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English
- 2 years industry knowledge
- High level of accuracy and concentration with the ability to grasp new tasks quickly
- Strong administration and organisational skills including the ability to work to deadlines and lead multiple tasks simultaneously
- Meticulous attention to detail
Rathbones promote a blended working approach, and the role will be a mixture of home and office working.
To apply for this role, simply send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this role, current remuneration and notice period to People Resource Partner at email@example.com.
Life at Rathbones
We strive to become an employer of choice for the wealth management sector, to achieve this we are working hard to build a diverse, equal, and expansive workplace that motivates, develops and accepts the strengths of all our colleagues. Being part of Rathbones means you will join a team of hardworking professionals in a successful culture that cares for its people. At Rathbones, we provide significant work, opportunities, and a voice to all.
We are committed to establishing a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities and encourage applications from all backgrounds. We welcome individuals who share our values – those that are passionate about client service, operate with the highest levels of integrity and have a strong results focus.
Our Rewards & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package, which is regularly reviewed. Other benefits include company pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, company share scheme, income protection, season ticket loans and a range of other voluntary benefits.
- Address London
- Salary Offer Competitive with an excellent benefits package
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org