Beacon Dispersed have recently been asked by the Commissioners to expand the number of units we offer, to accommodate this we are able to offer an exiting new role for someone looking to take that first step into management – 50% Senior Worker and 50% Housing Support Worker
The successful applicant will work part time as a Senior Worker and part time as a HSW.
Some responsibilities of the role:
· You will have a reduced HSW caseload of no more than 50%.
· You will get experience of supervision and line management of staff.
· You will be able to offer support to staff regarding the more intensive clients that the team work with.
· You will assist the existing Senior Worker and Scheme Manager in the day-to-day operation of the scheme (such as liaising with other agencies, auditing and monitoring systems, representing the scheme at both multi-agency and internal meetings)
The salary will be 50% HSW and 50% Senior HSW (£23, 608.26). Daytime hours during the week.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Matthew Newman (07812965168). Also vist our website for application pack Turning Lives Around Leeds TLA | Current Job Vacancies or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address 4 Ashbrooke Business Park, Parkside Lane
- Salary Offer £23, 608.26
- Contact Email email@example.com