Frontend Software Engineer
Location; London with travel to our other sites as required
Competitive salary and benefits
We’re looking for enthusiastic and resourceful frontend software engineers who are passionate about building great products. If you’re creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build amazing products that customers love, please join us! We would really love to work with you!
We’re using Gatsby and React with TypeScript on the frontend, along with GraphQL to get data from our APIs. We’re using GraphQL Modules and AWS lambda functions to keep things organised in our “Backend for Frontend” and we’re styling everything with PostCSS.
Everything is hosted in AWS and we’re lucky enough to have CI/CD fully enabled along side GitLab as our complete DevOps platform. Terraform also means we deploy infrastructure as code.
We’re very proud of our current tech stack. We are at the leading edge of technology and with the help and guidance of all our software engineers, we want to keep it that way.
If this sounds interesting to you, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop React on the frontend and on the GraphQL server
- Work in an agile team with other frontend engineers and product designers.
- Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in TypeScript and React.
- Mentor other team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Help solve the challenges that come with large-scale systems and lots of data.