About this role
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team producing demand forecasting for Customer Operations. If you are experienced in using tools and techniques to manipulate data and you’re interested in Forecasting and Planning, then please read on!
You’ll be responsible for forecasting demand for the teams that support our customers who may be struggling financially. With these teams being both in the UK and in India you’ll be working closely with a number of teams across the business including service delivery, strategy, change management, finance and CRM. Analysing lots of data and making recommendations on driving efficiencies and delivering staffing plans to meet our intent and service targets.
What You’ll do
- Produce medium and long term customer demand forecasts, both for contact centre and back office operations
- Lead the monthly assumptions discussions, reviewing performance and collaborating with stakeholders to deliver binding requirements
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources in line with agreed planning periods
- Utilise planning data, models and insight to provide compelling advice and recommendations
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships by engaging stakeholders to become a trusted partner of the operation
- Lead proactive stakeholder communications that highlight risks and opportunities to senior leaders
- Continually improve the quality and accuracy of the forecast by reviewing tools, assumptions, models and processes
- Communicate capacity plan outputs in a simple, easy to understand way
- Measure variances between forecast and actual demand, analyses cause and effects, recommends corrective actions and publishes results
What were looking for
- Advanced user in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with statistical data
- SQL desirable, but not essential
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders across the business
Where and how you’ll work
This is a permanent position based at our Nottingham office. We’ve adopted a flexible hybrid working model – one that creates the opportunity to work in your own way, but also provides great spaces for in-person collaboration.
Our core in-the-office days are Tuesday to Thursday, but they aren’t mandatory – you’ll be led by your team, the type of work you do and of course your preferences. Many of our team have flexible working patterns so we’re open to discuss flexible working arrangements with you.
You can read more about the full announcement from our Founder and CEO Rich Fairbank here:Update on CapitalOne.com
We are committed to creating a level playing field and seek to create teams that are representative of our customers and the communities we serve. We’d love to hear from you if you identify with a typically under-represented group in our industry and are particularly keen to hear from women and ethnic minority candidates.
- Address Nottingham, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive