Welcome to Reach. We’re Reach plc; you might not have heard of us but we’ve probably met without you even realising it. We’re the UK’s largest commercial news publisher, home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, MyLondon, Birmingham Live and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We’re leading the way in digital advertising across our network, with an audience of over 47m each month – 83% online and 90% on mobile.
About the role: As one of our Field Sales Executives, you’ll be charged with growing and nurturing a pipeline of new and existing clients, promoting our amazing portfolio of digital advertising solutions through effective business development techniques. Whether it be social media advertising, mobile adverts or web site advertising, the solutions that you will have at your fingertips will allow you to drive sales and enhance our clients’ ROI.
If you’re passionate about business development, have a solutions-based sales approach and have a consultative approach to the way you manage accounts, this is the perfect role for you.
We’re on an amazing journey of growth and, as part of our business development family, you’ll play a crucial role in securing our future success. We’re open to candidates from a range of backgrounds and so experience in digital advertising isn’t a must-have.
● Presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients.
● Delivering further revenue growth, through effective sales, account management, reporting ROI and delivering exceptional customer experience .
● Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns within agreed SLAs and standards.
● Someone who is infectious when presenting high-value solutions to key client stakeholders.
● Experience in delivering an amazing customer experience.
● Effectiveness in forecasting revenues, based on customer and market knowledge.
● A creative and commercial thinker, with the ability to maximise revenue opportunities.
● A passion for self-development.
- Address Lincoln, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive