Norfolk and Suffolk are great places to live and work, and Reach Plc is delighted to be launching new sites for these two brilliant counties, celebrating everything that makes them so special. NorfolkLive and SuffolkLive will be the home of creativity, live news and a love of all things about East Anglia. You’ll be joining the launch team at an exciting time and will be key in building these sites from scratch – focusing on the topics audiences really care about. You’ll also be joining one of the fastest growing regions in Reach Plc – with a track record of successful new site launches over the past 12 months.
So what will the role of an Engagement Producer be? We are looking for a skilled social media expert who will work across NorfolkLive and SuffolkLive and our other brands in the east of England to act as the voice of our readers. Working as part of our audience engagement team, you’ll run our social media pages, set the tone in our newsletters and make sure readers know they can share their thoughts on our websites.
We’re looking for fresh ideas and new perspectives from people from a wide range of backgrounds, and we want you to tell us the stories you believe are important from our many communities so we can continue to diversify our content.
This position will be home based. Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will ideally live local to this region, but this isn’t essential.
What will the role involve?
- Managing social media channels
- Curate newsletters and drive interest in newsletters
- Implement projects to grow registered users
- Find new ways to promote content off–platform and find new readers
Who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you’ll have NCTJ-accredited qualifications including news writing and media law
- You’ll need to be creative and energetic, with excellent social media savvy and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience of publishing via digital content management systems and video editing would be advantageous
- You’ll be comfortable working at pace and under deadline pressure
- You’ll also need to be flexible covering early and late shifts on a rota, including weekends
So, who are we?
You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you
What we can offer you
- We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Simply Health Healthcare Cashplan
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Plus lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.