Calico Enterprise is a values led company who through investing in local communities where everyone thrives – through innovation, strength and collaboration. Calico Enterprise, along with all other parts of the Group, have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group, to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
As an Employability & Skills Project Manager within Calico Enterprises’ Employability & Skills team you will be responsible for the effective delivery of our government funded provision. Offering programmes that work closely with a diverse range of individuals offering support that helps them to find work and training opportunities. Your role will involve operationally leading our employability & skills provision to ensure our teams are supported to carry out their role effectively, delivering efficient and customer focused careers services.
As a Employability & Skills Manager you will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment across Lancashire and beyond within a multi partner setting and delivering the best possible outcomes for internal and external customers.
This role will have a base at Head Office, Centenary Court, Croft Street, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 2ED and there will be and expectation for some office presence, but there will be flexibility to accommodate home and remote working.
Your hours of work would be 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The salary for this role is £30,000 per annum.
what you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas closure
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Enterprise and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- The ability to engage with individuals and build trusting relationships – active listening and resilience will be key!
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A flexible and innovative approach to service delivery
- A drive for results and a passion to do the right thing
- Experience of government funded provision