We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from red-carpet stars to red ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams. Whether it’s private jets, commercial aircraft or cargo, as an email marketing executive you’ll get to work across the lot.
We’re offering an opportunity to be part of a hardworking, creative and passionate team, based in our Surbiton Head Quarters. In return you will be surrounded by amazing people, offering a number of benefits, whilst working within a company that puts its people at the heart of everything it does.
We’re looking for someone that’s passionate about email marketing, who is highly motivated and has excellent attention to detail. If that sounds like you, please read on.
As a member of the campaigns team, you will get your hands dirty with a wide range of marketing activity. But, there are some specifics we will require of you:
- Implementing email campaigns for a range of products and services, to both B2B and B2C audiences – ensuring accuracy and that all deadlines are met
- Building localised versions of global email campaigns, in a range of languages. (language skills not required, we use translators)
- Using email data lists and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Using email templates and layouts to create engaging and eye-catching email designs
- Liaising with digital and design teams to collate required email assets
- Liaising with multiple business functions to deliver campaigns: sales, IT, legal.
- Analysing performance data to deliver post campaign reviews and make recommendations for future campaigns.
You will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an email marketing role
- Proficiency in building, testing and scheduling emails using an email marketing platform/ email service provider
- Experienced in the use of data lists and their segmentation
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive and energetic and an eye for creativity
- Great communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Address Air Charter Service, Millbank House, 171 – 185 Ewell Road, London, United Kingdom
- Salary Offer Competitive