Principal Auditor Positions: Agile Work Environment – Based in Bootle, Sefton – Six-Month Fixed-Term Contract
Join Sefton, a dynamic local authority committed to aspiration and ambition, as we work together with our partners and communities to achieve our Vision 2030. Be part of a confident and connected borough that values its unique blend of vibrant city life, stunning coastline, and renowned green spaces.
As an internationally recognized authority for our commitment to sustainability and natural beauty, Sefton boasts a rich history of partnership working, place leadership, and a dedicated workforce. Our resilience and adaptability set us up for success in tackling future challenges and seizing exciting opportunities.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Internal Audit team as a Principal Auditor. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a diverse range of audit assignments.
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 5 years continual service plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave schemes.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services
- Extensive experience in Internal Audit, with a proven track record of managing varied audits
- Relevant professional qualification(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker capable of providing practical solutions to clients
- Self-motivated, driven, and hardworking
- High degree of ethical integrity and personal resilience
- Our Internal Audit Team offers assurance on risk, governance, and control systems to Sefton Council.
Please see Person Specification for more details
CV’s not accepted
- Address Magdalen House
- Salary Offer Grade J (36-39) £44,428 - £47,420
- Contact Email email@example.com