Are you looking to be a key figure in driving an organisation’s digital transformation?
Yes? Then look no further than Allocate Software. Let us talk to you about a diverse and exciting opportunity within our Marketing team.
We are looking for someone to join our organisation that can have a real impact and play a crucial role in our ‘digital first strategy’ that we are in the process of delivering. It’s a massively exciting challenge and we are looking for an individual who can deliver rapid transformation and change. We are looking for someone who is up to this task and we need a creative individual to lead our global content and digital team to cover a maternity.
At Allocate Software, we are approaching our 30th birthday and since 1991 we have been designing innovative products to help optimize a range of complex organisations. We utilize expertise from a number of industries and apply this to specific issues and challenges of healthcare. We focus on delivering software tools to help healthcare institutions manage their staff in an efficient and safe manner, which then helps them to deliver exceptional care to patients. Our customer base stretches throughout 11 countries, helping 800,000 people be deployed using our software in over 800 organisations. Despite the recent pandemic, we continue to grow and have ambitious plans moving forward.
So, what does day to day look like?
- You will be the leader of our Digital Design and Content Team. That team includes digital marketing, design and social media with an aim of providing an agency-like service to a range of stakeholders, therefore it’s key that you have strong soft skills.
- You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to show us examples of how you’ve delivered similar organisation-wide, transformational change.
- You will approach each day with a can-do attitude, providing inspiration to the team to deliver on Allocate’s digital strategy. You’ll have to be comfortable with getting involved with the team and stuck into work alongside the team to help deliver these outcomes.
- Working with wider teams and engaging with a range of business functions, especially our customer-orientated teams where you’ll be involved with demand generation and campaign structuring to provide effective tools for the wider business to utilize for inbound marketing. This includes our teams based across the globe, so you’ll have to familiarize yourself with their needs and requirements for their localities.
- There will be a need to be heavily involved with any re-designs of Allocates digital content such as our websites, ensuring that the entire digital estate is effective and that the brand and our values are consistently represented and at the fore of our customers’ digital experience.
- As someone coming in to lead the team, you will need to be very organized and proactive in your approach. Ensuring all deadlines are being met and tasks are being prioritized effectively by the team.
- Previous WordPress experience is going to be a requirement, as you begin to get involved with the hands-on aspects of the position. We are looking for someone who has proven experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. Exposure to Healthcare would be desirable but not essential.
What do you get in return?
- Group Pension Plan, which includes the company doubling your 4.5%
- AXA Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance (x3 of your base salary)
- 25 days Annual Leave (able to purchase up to 5 additional days)
- Flexible working, minimum requirement of 1 day in the Stoke-on-Trent office and able to work from anywhere
- Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave and Pay
- Alongside the above, we offer a range of voluntary benefits such as Cycle to Work Scheme, Dental Insurance, Interest-Free Season Ticket Loans, Critical Illness Plans and many more.
- Address 234 Victoria Road, Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary Offer Competitive salary plus flexible benefits