Direct Line Group is an ambitious company employing thousands of people throughout the UK. We’re proud to be one of Britain’s leading general insurers, offering millions of customers decades of experience and knowledge. In the history of modern insurance, there has never been a bigger time for change than now and we work hard to make sure our well-known brands –Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, NIG and Green Flag are making insurance easier and better value for our customers. We know we can’t do this without our brilliant people who we reward for ideas and thinking as well as results because that’s how we can achieve amazing things – for our customers and for each other.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a multi-skilled Digital Insight Analyst to lead the analysis, insight and analytics work within the App scrum team in Green Flag Rescue business.
Who you’ll be working with:
You’ll be part of the Rescue Data Team, which is responsible for all insight, analytics and data science for the Rescue business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the analysis, insight and analytics work within the App scrum team in Green Flag Rescue business
- Driving optimisation activity across our Web and App estate through the use of our extensive suite of analytics tools and surface actionable insight that will have a positive impact on our customers, Digital and DLG
- Being responsible for the data. Whether that’s in an existing or forthcoming product, own and lead capability requirements and ensure that those requirements are met to guarantee that any optimisation can be accurately measured and presented back to the business
What we’ll give you:
Join us and you’ll find yourself working on one of the most exciting projects within the business, working with industry leaders on a huge Digital transformation. We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge. We also have quiz nights, team lunches, wellness walks and team nights out!
What are the key skills required:
- Engaging and confident communication skills
- Proficient in Google Analytics. Knowledge of Adobe Analytics will be an advantage.
- Ability to undertake statistical analysis and to provide strategic insights
- Confident in optimising Digital journey’s and sales funnels
- Strong problem-solving
- Experience of developing Digital change benefit cases
Direct Line Group are an equal opportunity employer who value diversity. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways. We will always adapt so you have the best and most comfortable working environment. If during the recruitment process you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.