If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Ready for a challenge? Interested in joining a team that’s carving the path for the future of the bank?
At HSBC, we’re passionate about developing and delivering real innovation to drive the future of financial services, and sharing and engaging around areas of focus will digital relationships beyond banking, future of payments, co-creation with customers, digital identity, wealth innovation, and other business model innovation initiatives.
The HSBC UK Digital Innovation team is looking for a Digital Innovation Manager to help drive several new projects, including a new external website to showcase digital and innovation work across HSBC UK. You’ll build collaborative relationships with stakeholders from across HSBC UK, as well as across the broader RBWM business, including senior leaders, software developers, risk colleagues and product owners, to name just a few.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial working environment with a digital-first mandate. They have proven experience working with a variety of stakeholders and strategically influencing and navigating across complex organisations to achieve the design and delivery of best-in-class innovations.
- Manage the roll-out of a new external website for digital and innovation, sourcing content, helping define the strategy and product, and driving growth
- Build close and collaborative relationships with internal colleagues and external stakeholders and partners to support the development of fintech partnerships and the broader digital innovation initiatives.
- Passionate about the development, design and end-to-end delivery of customer-centric features, products and services.
- Work seamlessly and collaboratively with the other members of the UK and Global Digital teams.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Success in leading the delivery of a world class customer product or service, whilst proactively looking for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- Experience of digital content development
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment and / or digitally-focused organization
- Ability to deal effectively with highly complex commercial information and understand business challenges to create strategic business plans, which effectively deliver results.
- Relevant knowledge of retail banking and / or wealth management products and services.
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.