The way people live their lives is changing and technology is making things more accessible, modern and intuitive. Whether it’s supporting digital customer journeys, AI and robotics or the Internet of Things, the future is here and the potential is huge.
At Direct Line Group, we continue to unleash the power of technology to disrupt the insurance market.
DLG Digital is in the driving seat, and we’re taking the lead. We’re turning our brands into digital leaders and revolutionising how people use our products and services. That’s why we’re currently recruiting for a Digital Data Analyst to join our ever-growing Digital Department.
Digital Data Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Insight Analyst to join a FTSE100 company. Direct Line Group is a market leading insurer based in Bromley and we’re only 20 mins from Victoria!
Data, Insight and Analytics plays a massive part of how the Digital Department functions and the role of the Analytics Implementation Engineer is critical to the success of the business. The team consists of 4 core functions; Implementation, Insight, Optimisation and Data and has grown from a team of 5 to a team of 18 over the last couple of years.
Using enterprise level, industry leading tools to gather requirements, build solution design, develop, test and deploy we are committed to rigorous data governance to drive data driven decisions enabling seamless end to end Digital experience.
Some key focuses will be
- Drive the evolution and incremental development of the Digital Analytics, Reporting and Insight suite
- Leverage available information assets and data understanding to help define appropriate metrics and key success indicators
- Create simple and easy to use UX/visual analytics and dashboard solutions for complex and large data
- Work closely with 3rd party providers and the Analytics Implementation team to deliver design architecture and development of the digital database
- Ensure the team are up to date and utilising the latest techniques and technologies to deliver best in class analytics, performance and trading measurement
- Build upon and create new embedded analytics web page data content, design and functionality
- Educate and inspire colleagues with visual insight
- Strong data visualisation skills – Tableau or similar
- Ability to manage and query data within a SQL environment
- Familiarity with Digital Data – Adobe Analytics or similar
This position may be suited for someone who has worked within the following roles: Web Analytics / Tableau Developer / Customer Analytics
At Direct Line Group, we’re shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking – after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands – including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag – change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It’s hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way.
Join us and help us transform the industry we lead.
Direct Line Group are an equal opportunity employer who value diversity. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways. We will always adapt so you have the best and most comfortable working environment. If during the recruitment process you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.