Do you care about people?
Their diversity, their amazing skills, and their inclusion in our communities?
So do we.
In fact, we are so passionate about it that we’ve got two development lead jobs up for grabs to the right candidates because of some exciting work we’re doing right now to improve the lives of people who are not as included in communities as they could be. This includes people with learning disabilities, autistic people, and those with mental health difficulties.
If you’re as passionate about this as we are and like collaborating with people you should consider joining our Equal Lives Team where you could contribute your expertise and connections to make change happen.
- Develop, lead and contribute to projects which generate change and enable people to live good lives in their communities
- Work with change makers including communities, local governments, the NHS and other partner organisations to generate ideas and practically implement change
- Get involved in and contribute to research and evaluation activities
- Generate new contacts, opportunities and work for yourself and others in NDTi, including working towards income targets
- Be part of a motivated and supportive staff team, and contribute to the ongoing development of the wider organisation
What you will get in return…
NDTi is a great organisation to work for, where we value well-being and a good work-life balance. We offer a welcoming, innovative and supportive environment where you’ll get to work with like-minded people. We will value your contribution and will offer you opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills. We happy to talk about flexible working and can offer arrangements that suit you, alongside a generous entitlement to paid leave and other benefits.
We value diversity
We are passionate about ensuring our people reflect the communities we work with. We are taking positive action to address a current under-representation within our workforce and are offering disabled applicants and applicants from Black and Minority Ethnic backgrounds a guaranteed interview if they meet the minimum criteria for the role.
Most importantly we get stuff done
Click ‘Apply Now’ to learn more about NDTi, current development lead opportunities and to download an Application Pack.
The closing date for completed applications is 9am, Monday 21st June 2021.
- Address United Kingdom
- Salary Offer Up to £42,500 per annum on appointment, subject to experience
- Contact Email email@example.com