Delphi Medical is a values led, innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) company, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependence to freedom.
They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives. Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
The Deputy Manager role will provide leadership support within the Horizon integrated substance misuse service in Blackpool.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about recovery services across Blackpool and will be proactive in consistently improving these services for the people who need them.
Supporting the Service Manager, the post holder will provide line management to several staff across the service and will also take responsibility for the collation and sharing of outcomes and key service data via monthly reports, social media channels, meetings and events.
An expert in growth and collaboration, the post holder must be able to work closely with a range of stakeholders, from service users to external partners and commissioners; treating everybody with kindness and compassion, and a desire to help people achieve their goals.
what you will get in return
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- Competitive salary
- 36 days inclusive of bank Holidays
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme
- Be part of a values lead culture
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions
There are so many more benefits to working for Delphi and the Calico Group, too many to mention! And this shows – this year the Calico Group received an incredible staff engagement score in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for survey. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- To have a passion for supporting recovery from addiction
- The ability to drive forward growth projects
- To be able to collaborate with key colleagues and partners
- To talk to clients and their families with compassion and kindness
- To be organised, flexible and creative
- To be able to move initial enquiries onto paths to recovery
- To be skilled on various social media platforms