There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK’s Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Dealership Accountant to join our team at Volkswagen & Audi
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support to all areas of the business including operational, financial and divisional management as and when required
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts in accordance with group policies and procedures which are to be submitted in accordance with group reporting deadlines
- Attendance at monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Analysis and interpretation of dealership key performance indicators
- Management and control of all dealership financial information reporting incorporating:
- Preparation and submission of financial forecasts.
- Manufacturer composite submissions.
- Vehicle profit report reconciliations.
- All other ad-hoc financial reporting requirements.
- Management of on-site accounts and sales administration teams
- Additional responsibilities as and when required in accordance with needs of business
What we’re looking for:
- It is essential that you have Kerridge/ADP experience and have worked within a dealership or wider franchise
- Ability to work well under pressure, schedule work appropriately and show initiative to improve procedures where appropriate
- Can learn to work with new software quickly & efficiently & is enthusiastic, flexible & committed
- Exemplary communications skills and discreet with confidential and sensitive information
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK’s Top Employers 2017.