The role is working in an established team in Sky’s Group Service Management that is analysing and improving content protection efforts of Sky as a both an entertainment and communications business. This role is analysing multiple data sources to gain actionable insight into piracy on Sky’s network.
What you’ll do:
- Be innovative with our data and technology to find new insights
- Support stakeholders by providing ad-hoc analysis and challenging with new approaches
- Work closely with our data engineers to ensure accurate and timely data
- Work closely with our data scientists to leverage machine learning to find new insights
- Assist development of solutions to process large amounts of data in support of anti-piracy efforts
- Grow domain expertise and champion data analysis
What you’ll bring:
- Interest in current telecommunications, TV and/or mobile technologies
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in applied quantitative field (statistics, mathematics, engineering, technology)
- Hands-on experience in simple to complex reporting, metrics/KPIs and performance insights
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence and dashboard building
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures and reporting systems (ETL knowledge ideal)
- Experience of using advanced SQL and the ability to efficiently analyse large amounts of data (GCP BigQuery knowledge)
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to support you as much as we can with flexible shift patterns.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
- Address Isleworth, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive