The Customer Success Analyst is accountable for developing a positive and productive relationship with the customer as part of the Allocate account team. This role will proactively support, guide, facilitate and enable the customer to realise benefits from the implementation of Allocate products into their organisation. This role is homebased, but being geographically located near to London would be of significant benefit.
The aims of this role within the Customer Success team are to:
- Assist the customer with the adoption of Allocate products in a way that helps the customer on their journey to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction with both the Allocate products and the brand, whereby the customer will potentially be a reference site for Allocate.
- Ensure the retention of each customer, enabling customers to realise the intended value from their investment in Allocate solutions.
- Identify opportunities and new customer needs that will lead to new business.
- Each Customer Success Analyst is assigned a number of customers, sometimes at the point of sale, and will provide frequent valuable touch-points throughout the customer journey.
Principal Job Elements & Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Analyst will:
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Own any business impacting support/product issues through to resolution, be the voice of the customer.
- Identify and understand customer outcomes required for both current and future needs.
- Proactively monitor the adoption of Allocate solutions within the customer organisation to ensure that they are utilising Allocate products to their full potential and identify areas for improved utilisation and effectiveness.
- Provide a level of coaching, advice or process feedback to the customer to establish more efficient practices.
- Complete regular ‘case reviews’ and ensure the Customer receives a high level of support
- Define account plans for growth and retention and establish a communication plan with the customer
- Organising and facilitating customer focus groups as required.
- Continually maintain an understanding of Allocate Software’s position in the marketplace,
including a full understanding of competitive products.
- Work with customers within the restricted release process, providing a consistent point of contact
- Ensure all accounts are being managed within agreed parameters
- Assist Account Managers and Sales team in the generation and where necessary closure of software and services sales.
- Liaising with the product team regarding product features and changes, helping to keep the company’s products at the forefront of the industry.
- Assist with the cross training of team members as required.
- Occasional attendance at exhibitions to promote the company’s products.
- Undertaking internal training to ensure the cross pollination of skills across departments.
- Assist Marketing to develop case studies, write articles and generate thought leadership to support software and consultancy sales.
Key Performance Measures:
- Customer satisfaction – Measured using the Key Performance Indicators for customer success Core Competencies:
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Gathers, verifies and assesses all appropriate and available information to gain an accurate understanding of situations and provide recommendations for action.
- Communication –Demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and customers including producing reports, preparing, organising and delivering presentations using appropriate tools and techniques, and taking a leading role in meetings and discussions.
- Building Relationships – Able to develop effective relationships with Allocate colleagues and customers. Able to respond appropriately to feedback.
- Influencing skills – Ability to influence both within the customer success team and the wider Allocate team.
- Understanding Allocate – Aware of Allocate strategies, policies and procedures. Aware of how the organisation operates.
- Innovation, Flexibility and Adaptability – Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change.
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Experience in customer success, client service or account management
- Significant experience in an operational/rostering role, or similar experience
- Experience of NHS organisations and the NHS eco-system
- Implementation of core rostering fundamentals experience
- Experience of healthcare workforce management in an appropriate role with associated professional development and/or accreditation.
- Experience/knowledge of Allocate HealthRoster and HealthMedics products desirable. Education
- Degree in computer science, computing, IT or business systems desirable.
- Direct NHS experience in a role related to the use of Allocate solutions an advantage. Applying standards
- Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken. Industry Trends & Developments
- Must take initiative to ensure technical skills and specialisations are kept up to date in line with industry developments and ensure that all relevant skill sets are current including but not limited to software packages, customer engagement methodologies and new ways of working/ processes
- Address Home Counties
- Salary Offer Competitive salary plus flexible benefits