REDROW HOMES YORKSHIRE
To manage and continually improve the Customer Services experience for Redrow customers to ensure Redrow remains a 5 star builder and a leader in Customer Services at the premium end of the homebuilding industry. The Customer Services Technician will deliver a first class service to our customers and address their maintenance needs and concerns though quality workmanship, professional attitude and within agreed timescales.
- Be a ‘hands on professional’ at the direction of the Customer Services Management team
- Build a thorough knowledge of Redrow house-types and construction processes
- Support the Customer Services team to increase all Customer Satisfaction KPI’s year on year and ensure they remain above target. Including NPS. Increase promoters and decrease detractors through addressing customer needs efficiently and effectively
- Be aware of and adhere to the requirements of the New Homes Ombudsman (NHO) dealing with any complaints in line with Redrow’s Complaints and Resolution Policy
- Work within the guidelines of the Warranty Provider and Redrow’s standards
What we can do for you
We’ve been building a proud reputation for beautiful high quality homes across England and Wales for nearly 50 years. Key to our success are the many talented people working in every department across the business who are committed to excellence. We encourage them all to grow and maximise their potential by working with like-minded people who share their vision and values.
At Redrow we are committed to continuously promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) throughout the business to build a culture that is inclusive to all, actively values difference and ensures everyone is treated fairly.
Supporting the physical, emotional and financial wellbeing of our people really matters and it\’s something we take very seriously. The health and wellbeing of our employees and sub-contractors is embedded at the heart of our culture and as part of this, we offer a wide range of wellbeing programmes, initiatives and education to support our colleagues both in work and in their personal lives.
We promote a culture of development and believe in investing in each individual to help them fulfil their personal goals, excel in their current role and support their future career progression.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary