The Customer Service Coordinator will deliver first class service to our customers throughout the customer service process. They will assist the Customer Services Manager and Head of Customer Service in managing the department to provide a high quality service to our customers; safely, professionally and within agreed or reasonable timescales.
Responsible for: No direct reports
Responsible to: Customer Services Manager
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact with the customer once completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently.
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence.
- Work within the guidelines of the NHBC / Premier Guarantee and Redrow’s standards.
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded on Redrow’s computer systems and communicate regularly with customers in accordance with the procedures set out.
- Visit customers in the field to understand their needs by building a professional relationship throughout their Redrow journey, offering guidance and assistance/rectification to matters raised and to understand the scope of problems. Where appropriate agree non-complex defects. This will involve occasional weekend/evening working.
- Address Southern Counties - Hampshire, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive