Customer Renewals Adviser
Staines, Middlesex. TW18 3DZ
£23,000 raising to £24,000 after 6 months
37.5 hours per week
Shifts from 8am-8pm. One half Saturday a month
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
At Bupa renewals is more than just sales, it’s also customer service. Our Renewals team are passionate about delivering great service and thrive in a high energy environment. If you share our passion for great customer service and our drive to meet targets then we can provide you with all the training and support you’ll need to grow your career at a company that truly has belief in you.
Working as a Renewals Adviser you’ll support our existing customers looking to cancel or make changes to their policy. You’ll guide them through their policy renewal conversation while helping them recognise the value Bupa has to offer, retaining their custom and ultimately helping them maintain the right level of healthcare for themselves and those close to them.
What you’ll do:
- Guide our customers through the renewals process, ensuring each customer has a great experience while retaining their business
- Diagnose customer needs through effective questioning techniques discuss their options
- Ensure our customers are aware of the range of products and services that come with their cover, helping them make the most of their policy
- Accurately maintain our customer database, ensuring all conversations are documented and actions are recorded
What you’ll bring:
- Great interpersonal skills with a genuine passion for customer service and helping others
- The ability to influence and explain complex information in a simple manner
- Flexibility and resilience with a desire to achieve goals
- PC literate, although training will be provided
- An enthusiastic, can do attitude with a strong work ethic
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Customer Renewals Adviser you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan with up to 12% employer contributions
- Life Insurance x 7
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or online discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits to suit your lifestyle
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
- Address Staines, Middlesex
- Salary Offer £23,000 raising to £24,000 after 6 months