Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own home and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. We’re now launching Cazoo Customer Centres as the next step in our exciting journey. This will allow customers the flexibility to choose whether to pick up their car or have the convenience of delivery to their door. It’ll also allow certain customers to feel even more confident about buying a used car online by being able to pop in to talk face to face with our customer obsessed Customer Centre Specialist.
Reporting to the Customer Centre Manager, you’ll be passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience in one of our new Cazoo Customer Centres, striving to continually exceed customer expectations. Responsible for wowing our customers from the minute they walk through the centre doors until they drive away in their new car, you’ll welcome customers, complete verification checks and take them through the handover of their new car.
You’re forward-thinking, with an eye for detail and a resourceful problem solver. A great communicator, you enjoy meeting lots of new people every day. Providing an exceptional experience to all customers who come into the customer centre, you’ll be a role model for the company’s core value of customer obsession and being a team player, and will continually go above and beyond to make it an unforgettable experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Welcoming customers to the Customer Centre and offering tea/coffee refreshments.
- Supporting walk-in customers through their browsing process, either by helping them to browse our website in one of our dedicated spaces or connecting them to our central Customer Support Team.
- Checking-in all customers who arrive at the Cazoo Customer Centre to pick-up their Cazoo car, part-exchange an existing car or return a car which they’d bought using our 7-day Money Back Guarantee.
- Completing accurate quality assurance checks on all vehicles to maintain high standards, and stock checking of inventory on site.
- Use your extensive Cazoo proposition and process knowledge to answer any questions or resolve issues our customers may have while in the customer centre.
- Support customers who are at the Customer Centre with payments and refunds
- Work closely with our onsite Logistics, Servicing and Operations teams to ensure the customer’s pick-up or returns experience is seamless and issue-free.
- Handing over vehicles to customers at one of our brand new Cazoo Customer Centres, at a scheduled time.
- Proactively assist any customers who experience any post-sales issues with their car – supporting where possible on site and setting clear expectations if we need to diagnose and repair.
- Provide customers with information about our add-on services and soft-sell products such as extended warranties, GAP insurance and Vehicle paint and alloy protection, and maximise service sales by up-selling where applicable Eg Tyre brand / tracking / MOT advisories.
- Build rapport and assist all customers to resolve any complaints/issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service. Knowing when to escalate to on-site management and the central CS team.
- Translating any technical automotive or financial jargon into plain English to make it simpler for our customers. Being able to convey back to a customer in simple terms what work needs to be carried out and the cost where applicable, in person and over the phone.
- Looking after the customer-facing space at the CCC, ensuring the space is kept tidy and presentable at all times, and refreshment facilities are topped-up regularly.
Skills and Experience Required
- Customer obsessed and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent face-to-face communicator and highly personable.
- Previous experience of successfully working in high-end retail, hospitality or concierge roles is desirable but not essential.
- Can solve problems and think on your feet. You’ll be someone with a real ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, with a natural desire to take ownership.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- The ability to work unsupervised and in an ambiguous environment.
- Collaborative and keen to be a team player.
- Comfortable using technology; able to use email, CRM and booking systems and happy to guide customers through the website.
- Applicants must have a full UK driving licence.
- Address Newcastle, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive