Calico Homes’ is a values led company who through investing in local communities where everyone thrives – through innovation, strength and collaboration. Calico Homes, along with all other parts of the Group, have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group, to make a real difference to people’s lives.
Each part of the Calico Group has its own specialism and expertise but the “One Calico” vision is to help people to build a better future, whatever their background and wherever they are in their life’s journey.
Because we know we can always do more for our customers, we are continually expanding the range of services which we offer and looking for new talent. This means we need more amazing people who share our values and have real passion for helping others.
what you’ll be doing
To improve the responsive repairs experience for customers, identifying themes and implementing changes to improve satisfaction across the service and improving the customer experience. To lead responses to customer dissatisfaction and complaints in relation to the repairs team. To work with the customer voice officer to ensure that customers are involved appropriately in the development of services.
To manage, lead and support the Repair Schedulers and Responsive Repairs Inspector to maximise productivity within the team and ensure the service is delivered efficiently.
To monitor team performance, and budget spend, identifying and implementing improvements to support delivery of KPIs across the repair’s teams. To work closely with the Repairs Manager and other departments to identify improvements to systems and processes to improve service delivery.
To play a key role in projects relating to the Responsive Repairs service and wider service area. You will be based at our head office, Centenary Court, Burnley.
Hours 36.25 per week, Monday – Friday. This role is a permanent contract.
Flexibility is required in terms of your working hours to meet customer needs.
The salary for this role is £31,840.83 per annum.
what you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives.
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + 3 days for Christmas closure
- Generous occupational pay schemes
- A fabulous wellbeing programme.
- Be part of a values lead culture.
- Quality learning and development opportunities
- Join a unique and diverse group of companies with growth ambitions.
There are so many more benefits to working for Calico Homes and the Calico Group, too many to mention! Calico has a reputation both locally and nationally as an employer of choice, ranked 5th in the “Inclusive top 50 UK Employees list” – an achievement we are exceptionally proud of. But in case you’re still not sure, why not take a look at our company website for more information.https://calico.org.uk/
what you’ll need to be a success
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
- Effective project management skills
- Working within social housing sector
- Delivering high levels of customer care
- Experience of leading a team to achieve results
- Ability to analyse date and information to make service improvements
- Ability to coordinate, lead and deliver projects
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge with an understanding of how they can be used to support service improvement
- Ability to lead, mentor and support a team to deliver results
- Effective analysis and problem solving skills
- A sound basic understanding of repairs and property maintenance
- Proven budget management experience