Working within the Customer Experience team, you will have an absolute passion for customers and delivering an amazing customer experience.
Being professional, helpful and supportive, ensuring we are exceeding our customers expectations at every opportunity, you’ll be helping to make our customers’ car dreams come true.
Skills and experience required:
- Positive and enthusiastic customer advisor who has worked in a similar customer service role.
- Outstanding customer engagement and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Can own a customer through the entirety of their issue to ensure a smooth resolution.
- Organised & structured to be able to plan the working day and reprioritise when needed
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving, ever-changing environment
- A focus on quality, taking pride in your work and willing to go the extra mile.
- Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a “Can do” attitude
- Adaptable team player who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Address Leeds, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive