Dynamics 365 Solution Designer (CRM Solution Designer)
Location: TW18 3DZ, United Kingdom (Staines, Manchester, Leeds, Brighton)
Role type: Permanent/flexible working (up to 3 days work from home)
Salary range: £55,00075,000 fantastic benefits
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically led and in line with public health guidance.
We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, we’re passionate about technology. With colleagues, customers, patients and residents in mind you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and make a real impact on their lives.
Right from the start you’ll become part of our digital strategy, joining us on our journey and developing yourself along the way.
Bupa are looking to expand and grow our teams in the Solutions Analysis and Design area with a number of vacancies coming up for skilled Dynamics CRM Solution Designers. We are looking for several Solution Designers focusing in service and customer although a broader experience in dynamics CRM is encouraged.
What is a Solution Designer? For Bupa a CRM Solution Designer is an excellent hybrid between a Business Solutions Analyst and a Solutions Architect. It is a great role to develop your technical skills as an analyst in IT and a step on the path towards an Architect role.
Our Solutions Designers analyse business problems and requirements and have additional technical specific competencies focused on business and solutions domains, enabling the Solution Designer to take requirements through to proof of concept deliveries and then work with the development teams.
In order to achieve this the Solution Designer will:
• Work in partnership with the UK business stakeholders as a key member of the UK MU IT team.
• Lead activity to translate business ideas into business/process outcomes and technology solution designs.
• Develop solution options, prototype solutions by configuration of applications, and engage with stakeholders to agree optimal solution.
• Deliver changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects as needed.
• Demonstrate how requirements are met and delivered, including any gaps not delivered, options considered and manage business decisions.
• Take account of (and deliver solution options compliant with) relevant architectures, strategies, roadmaps, polices and standards
What you’ll do:
There will be a wide range of technical accountabilities and activities performed by the job holder depending on the specific discipline e.g. Development, Support and environment Configuration.
• The job holder will be the technical authority in their domain. This could be application or technology specific
• Undertake support, development or environment configuration activities as required for discipline
• Impact assess and validate technical solutions, designs, proof of concept to ensure end to end solutions are fit for purpose
• Take part in implementation activities, change control and release planning
• Work within the application delivery standards, development methodologies and strategic architecture frameworks
• Contribute towards strategic decisions relating to software architecture
• Provide input to Infrastructure Design teams with regard to overall solution design
• Takes ownership for resolving all IT related problems within their domain, which directly or indirectly impact on the operational services or development
• Establish and maintain credibility and working relationships with other IT teams, being an ambassador for UKMU-IT within the business community, supporting a customer service culture.
• Working with product managers to refine and agree scope and detail of tasks
• Writing automated unit and integration tests
• Relying on a solid understanding of development patterns and practices to produce clean, testable, maintainable code
• Actively contributing to the team’s commitment to continuous improvement
• Setting up and maintaining deployment environments for production and development systems
• Understanding and addressing performance concerns
• Developing efficient and robust data and application state models
• Developing secure, reliable solutions informed by up-to-date best practices
• Contributing to onboarding resources for new team members
• Responding to customer incidents and resolving service-affecting issues
• To provide 24/7 on call support for core application services, this will include incident management and supporting releases
What’s a typical day?
• The Solution Designer works under general direction from the Lead Solution Designer and Enterprise Architects and within a clear framework of accountability. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
• Strong teamwork across global stakeholder groups
What you’ll bring:
• Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst/architect, developer in Dynamics 365.
• In depth technical understanding and hands on experience across projects of Dynamics 365 configuration and operation.
• Knowledge of how best to deliver requirements using out of the box configuration and able to discuss tangible examples from previous hands on experience.
• Identify when extension would be required and the best approach to be able to shape the solution with developers and deliver.
• Experience of data migration and Dynamics 365 is not mandatory but required for some opportunities.
• Knowledge of when to use the power platform is required and hands on experience is desirable.
• No minimum formal qualification level but ISEB certification or Architectural Qualification (BCS Certificate or TOGAF) are desirable.
• Understanding and experience of Requirements Engineering and Management.
• Experience of using MS Office and Keyed In projects (desirable)
• Experience of a full project lifecycle
• Understanding of, or capability to develop understanding of, Bupa’s technology solutions and the processes supporting all business units.
• Manages own time and allocations, with enthusiasm, following the BGUKMU IT strategic direction.
• Resilience in an unpredictable environment where work levels can rapidly change
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically.
As a Dynamics 365 Solution, you’ll be eligible for:
• 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
• An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
• Annual performance-based bonus
• Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
• Various other benefits and online discounts
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.