You will join the Emergency Planning and Patient Flow teams to offer support to offer administrative support to the covid, emergency planning and patient flow teams.
The working hours will be on a rota covering the hours Monday to Sunday 8am to 6pm. Full or part time hours considered. the post is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract but a secondment would be considered providing applicants have their managers agreement prior to applying for this post.
Main duties of the job
Responsibilities include: data extraction and reporting, minuting of meetings, general administrative duties, assisting with LAMP (Spit it out campaign), etc.
Working for our organisation
We operate from three main hospitals-Furness General Hospital (FGH) in Barrow, the Royal Lancaster Infirmary (RLI), and Westmorland General Hospital (WGH) in Kendal, as well as a number of community healthcare premises including Millom Hospital and GP Practice, Queen Victoria Hospital in Morecambe, and Ulverston Community Health Centre.
FGH and the RLI have a range of General Hospital services, with full Emergency Departments, Critical/Coronary Care units and various Consultant-led services.
WGH provides a range of General Hospital services, together with an Urgent Treatment Centre, that can help with a range of non-life threatening conditions such as broken bones and minor illnesses.
All three main hospitals provide a range of planned care including outpatients, diagnostics, therapies, day case and inpatient surgery. In addition, a range of local outreach services and diagnostics are provided from community facilities across Morecambe Bay.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
To read more information about the advertised role, and the main job duties/responsibilities please open the Job Description and Person Specification located under the supporting documents heading. You can also read more information about University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay visiting our website https://www.uhmb.nhs.uk/
- NVQ Admin 3, GCSE Maths and English, ability to undertake training courses as required.
- Experience of Microsoft packages, experience of minute taking, relevant experience in and administrative setting.
- String personal values based, Ability to organise own workload. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to work unsupervised. Excellent communication skills. Attention to detail and pride in work. Ability to adapt to a changing workload.
- Positive approach to change and learning new skills. Ability to demonstrate alignment to UHMB values. Team player. Ability to be flexible.
- Address Lancaster, UK
- Salary Offer £22,549 - £24,882