We are looking for a Strategy Analyst to join our Strategy team in Bromley on a full time permanent basis.
Support the Director of Strategy & Strategy team to develop, prioritise and communicate group-wide strategy
- Produce and lead analysis to support development, prioritisation and communication of group-wide corporate strategy
- Deliver insight on our current and future environment and context to support the Group’s strategic choices and decision making
- Support the team in acting as advisers to the senior leadership team & business areas by providing analysis to identify strategic issues and providing strategic insight
- Support delivery of the quarterly business reviews, strategic planning process, the annual Board strategy day and ad hoc requests from the Board & ExCo in a manner that is timely, accurate and insightful
- Carry out competitor analysis that provides valuable and timely insight to management. Ensure link up with other competitor insight produced within business.
- Provide excellent problem solving skills to the organisation
- Build and maintain a network of appropriate contacts with the partners
- Be flexible in workload and be willing to support other areas within the team
Skills and Qualities required in the role
- Individuals need to be of Graduate calibre (2:1 or above)
- The role requires an ability to build excellent work relationships with senior colleagues and external contacts
- Background in Strategy or M&A either in-house or from a Strategy Consulting firm, Investment Banking or Big 4 Accountancy firm would be an advantage
- A financial qualification (ACA or CIMA or equivalent) would also be an advantage