London (Gray’s inn Road)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level candidate to join our London based Corporate Data team. The successful candidate will research and maintain a comprehensive forward calendar of global corporate events through the monitoring of company and stock exchange websites and newswires, the filtering of company press releases, regular phone contact, and by extensive checking and editing of our current data. The Corporate Data Analyst will be expected to take responsibility for the information collected in certain indices and from certain countries including Canada, The U.S and Europe. This exciting opportunity will be best suit for an individual who has recently completed their studies looking to get into the world of Data Analysis and Research.
Kantar Media is a global leader in media intelligence, providing clients with the data they need to make informed decisions on all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. Part of Kantar, the data investment management arm of WPP, Kantar Media provides the most comprehensive and accurate intelligence on media consumption, performance and value.
- Search and maintain a comprehensive forward calendar of global corporate events through the monitoring of company and stock exchange websites and newswires
- Filtering of company press releases, regular phone contact, and by extensive checking and editing of our current data
- Monitoring and maintaining stock indices for respective countries and exchanges
- Building company events for client request and for new emerging companies
- Monitoring latest Mergers & Acquisition for respective stock exchanges
- Keeping a track of companies going under bankruptcy, liquidation and delisting in all markets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Good IT and typing skills and an ability to use the Internet as an effective research tool.
- Proven ability to deal with large volumes of data and to work methodically to deadlines.
- Familiarity with financial markets and business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Good telephone manner
- Russian Speaker or European language skills would be advantageous but is not essential
Hours: 8-hour shift on rota between core hours of 7am – 7pm
Closing Date: Undisclosed