As a CORGI HomeHeat Sales Agent, you’ll be the first point of contact to our customers to help them purchase a new Gas Boiler. You will also handle day to day general queries regarding new boiler replacements giving customers peace of mind and satisfaction that the advice and guidance you provide is of the highest standards. You will work as part of a small team of six Sales agents and eight Administration agents. Both teams work closely together to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for our customers.
Treating customers fairly is at the heart of what you will deliver and demonstrating OVO’s values is core throughout the role: Do What’s Right; Find a Better Way; Build Something Great.
You will work towards helping deliver our three year strategy to power human progress by providing clean affordable energy for everyone.
What will I be doing?
Role responsibilities will include:
- Managing inbound sales calls from potential customers responding to direct mail and other marketing media channels, compliantly answering queries and converting interest into sales
- Managing inbound calls from existing customers who wish to purchase or potentially purchase a new boiler
- Convert leads generated from our CS agents
- Generate business from existing customer base through outbound calls to identify opportunities to sell CHH products.
- Manage calls from customers who may wish to cancel their order with the aim to overcome any objections and move forward with boiler installation.
- Ensuring you are upto date with all financial regulations in order to liaise with Barclays Finance on a regular basis to discuss different elements of finance on behalf of customers
- Evaluate information in order to qualify and sell to customer needs.
- When the needs of the business require, you would be expected to support colleagues in other departments.
- Compliance with standard operating procedures and policy.
- Identify potential improvements in operational processes and recommend change.
- Complete all daily tasks / actions in agreed timescales
Is this the job for me?
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Communicate well with our people and customers
- Be naturally curious and understand complex issues
- Be creative in finding ways to solve issues or envisioning problems
- Be able to contribute in building something great
- Take Responsibility – for our customers, for yourself, for team, for tasks and help to build something great
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast moving contact centre environment.
Ideally you will have an understanding of:
- Insurance based products
- Financial Regulations and expectations /
- Completing Finance Applications & loan agreements
- Insurance and campaign targets
- Excellent communication
- Advocating the brand and customer
- Green Installer, Jira, Barclays Finance Portal, Ignite and Google Suite software
- Address Glasgow, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive