This is an exciting role leading the Europanel Unilever Homecare team with joint leadership of the Kantar network working with Unilever Homecare CMI & Marketing teams. You will ensure best in class delivery of consumer panel insights by your team and develop a strong network across the client organisation to maximise commercial opportunities. As Kantar ‘SPOCK’ for Homecare, you will represent the broader Kantar Unilever team at key forums and with key stakeholders at Unilever.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Delivery of transformational insights, leveraging the consumer panel and complementary data, aligning the insights to the commercial realities for the client
- Team development – helping 3 team members flourish in their careers whilst delivering brilliantly to clients
- Commercial development – building a strong network and aligning to key client issues to develop new opportunities for new projects at the client
- Leading the Kantar team working with Unilever Homecare – connecting, sharing issues, opportunities and feedback – bringing the team together with a shared sense of purpose
- The ability to be hands on with data and interpret large datasets.
- The ability to tell the story behind the numbers and translate this into actionable insight that helps shape Unilever’s commercial strategy.
- A commercial mindset, including the ability to upsell, and to see opportunities to grow our relationship and business with the Homecare division.
- The ability to meet or exceed targets and performance metrics.
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence senior decision makers.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Closing Date: Undisclosed