Vacancy: Community Clinical Nurse Specialist, Palliative Care
Salary Range: Band 6 £28,467 to £38,125 per annum full-time
Hours: 32-37.5 per week
St Gemma’s Hospice is one of the leading hospices in the UK. The Hospice provides expert palliative and end of life care, in a quality environment, for thousands of local people each year. It’s a prominent and respected charity at the heart of the local community with a large range of specialist services to support patients, their families and friends.
Working for St Gemma’s can offer a rewarding career in a friendly environment. Over 250 staff across a 4 acre site, Retail Hub and 24 Charity Shops work together to ensure that patients and their families have the best possible experience and receive the highest quality of care, totally free of charge.
St Gemma’s Hospice is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist to work within our community team & day services.
You will need:
- Clinical experience in a variety of settings including caring for patients with palliative care needs
- The ability to assess and evaluate care alongside other health professionals for patients and carers with complex needs.
- Experience of caseload management
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- The ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- A non-medical prescribing qualification (or willing to work towards)
If you are a passionate and committed individual who prides themselves on providing a high quality service, then St Gemma’s wants you to join their team.
We offer a competitive benefits package including generous leave entitlement, childcare voucher scheme, free on-site parking and subsidised meals.
Informal enquiries are encouraged. To discuss this opportunity in greater detail please contact Valerie Shaw, Head of Community Services on 0113 2185540.
Please see our website www.st-gemma.co.uk for further information and to apply online. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: 25 January 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 8 February 2021
- Address St Gemma's Hospice, 329 Harrogate Road, Leeds
- Salary Offer £28,467 to £38,125, per annum full time