An exciting opportunity has arisen for 6 Commercial Underwriters on a 12-month fixed term contract, full-time basis to join a new high-profile team within NIG in our Manchester office. The new team will be responsible for the migration of existing customers onto our new Motor Trade product.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who can efficiently manage and be responsible for the preparation and migration of renewals.
You will have significant previous underwriting experience. We want someone with excellent communication skills who can deliver a high-quality service to our brokers and build strong relationships.
Who you will be working with:
You will be part of a new team working closely with key project stakeholders migrating our Motor Trade One product to our existing customers. This will involve working closely with our Regional teams to ensure all information is prepared and delivered with accuracy, detail and within agreed timelines
What you’ll be doing:
- Support in the delivery of the existing business migration plan
- Deliver quality broker service in line with SLA’s and segmentation model
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership of business issues and fully utilise PUA licence to and Underwriting Guidelines to meet required profit targets
- Develop effective working relationships with all key stakeholders, people & customers to support in delivery of objectives
- Contribute to wider business activities
- To work as part of a team identifying, sharing and implementing knowledge and best practice.
- Work effectively with all areas of your team / business area creating a one team approach.
- Improve own contribution through active self-development
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running our business appropriate to my role and in line with the DLG Insurance Risk framework and associated governance frameworks
What we’ll give you
We have a strong focus on developing you and your skillset and work hard to give you the tools to do so. In addition to this we also offer a generous benefits package including family and work life balance focused options such as: fully paid maternity leave and parental leave, flexible working, insurance savings for you and your family as well as a range of other optional benefits.
Closing Date: undisclosed