Are you looking for a role where you can speak to some of the biggest names in the music, sports, and entertainment industry? What about a job that will give you the chance to grab your passport and jump on some of the world’s largest aircraft when we can travel freely again? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can network with clients, influence, present, innovate, and exceed expectations? Then Air Charter Service is your next career move! We are searching for a passionate Commercial Jet Broker to join ACS!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 25+ offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our customers experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you’ll find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether it is a time-critical mission, a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, or a large group traveling with a lot of equipment: we can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving. We often work with various music tours, television show production crews, sports teams around the world, corporate sponsored vacations, and we have helped to provide relief aid after several natural disasters. Anytime there is a large group that needs to get to a destination, ACS is there to help!
and how to administer a charter flight.
LIFE AS AN ACS BROKER
- Building your list of potential clients by researching our own database, websites, LinkedIn and trade press etc.
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients in to ACS clients
- Keeping up to date with market trends; controlling costs and thinking in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Making formal presentations to key corporate decision makers
- Building strong working relationships with Commercial Jet operators to ensure widest range of aircraft available
- Understanding in detail client charter requirements e.g. aircraft, catering and check in requirements, managing end to end process to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Travelling on flights as required
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently but enjoys working with people inside and outside the organization
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights to ensure a win-win for ACS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Structured career development – ACS offers 9 levels of career progression opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K retirement benefits package
- 20 days in paid-time off, 12 public holidays + additional paid leave for your birthday, wedding and more.
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring – approximately 4 weeks based in our London HQ.
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment – summer party, holiday party and department nights out!
Diversity and Inclusion
Here at ACS we’re passionate about bringing people together to create a truly inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity, across our global network of offices.
- Address Surbiton Rd, Kingston upon Thames, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive