Salary: £50k to £60k doe
Part Time hours (minimum 2x days per week)
Positions will be hired on a remote working basis initially
A bit about us
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance.
We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
We have a number of opportunities available for Clinical and Lead Clinical Psychologists to join our growing teams.
You will provide clinical practice on a 1-2-1 basis either to Bupa clients referred from our insurance business who need support with their mental health and wellbeing, or to one of our corporate clients to support mental health referrals for their employees.
Working remotely initially you will be a first point of clinical contact for people with potential mental health issues and concerns and you will provide a high quality, effective and safe mental wellbeing service across agreed sectors of care via MS Teams.
We are hoping that later in 2021 these roles will be able to safely transition to providing face to face sessions with clients either working at one of our Bupa Health Clinics or supporting one of our corporate clients based in their offices. However due to customer demand we are also able recruit these roles on a remote basis for the long term.
This is an exciting time to the join this growing team as we have ambitious plans for the development of our mental health services driven by existing customer and client demand.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing a high quality, effective and safe mental health and wellbeing service to employees using evidence-based practice
- Contributing to health promotion activities and initiatives for the client’s workforce
- Delivering comprehensive assessment and formulation that drives an evidence-based intervention for employees
- Ensuring an assessment determines the most appropriate pathway of care and support for the eligible employee
- Working at an individual level with differing models of service delivery including face-to-face, telephone or video consultation depending on employee preference and need
Who we’re looking for?
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- General adult mental health experience
- CBT qualification and/or relevant experience or training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance
- Extensive post-qualification clinical experience from a clinical psychology practice with diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Experience of clinical management
- Ability to present to groups and deliver training workshops
- Training and accreditation in one or more additional specialised areas of psychological relevance, such as EMDR, strongly preferred
In addition, you will be a strong team player, have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have some understanding or prior experience of working in a corporate business environment.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Clinical Psychologist you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan
- Life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support for your CPD
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Opportunities to progress with Bupa
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
- Address Recruiting UK nationwide
- Salary Offer £50,000 - £60,000 doe (pro-rata for part time hours)