The mission of Allocate Software is to help people deliver the best healthcare. We provide workforce technology to health and care organisations in 11 countries worldwide. Over two million healthcare workers are deployed via our systems, and many interact with our technology daily. We want our technology to support a positive experience for individual workers and to help organisations shape sustainable and resilient workforce into the future.
We are looking for a clinician with recent front-line experience of working in the hospital environment, and who cares about the people working in the system, how they are deployed and how technology might make their lives and that of their employer simpler and better.
The successful candidate will:
- Listen to and work closely with clinical teams in all specialities across our customer base and ensure our technology is effectively deployed. Use intelligence gained to inform Allocate of users problems and help define solutions.
- Shape our service around our technology so that it meets the needs of the medical workforce and wider teams
- Directly support local clinical directors and the wider senior medical leadership to help them make decisions about our solutions and to help them optimise the benefits
- Lead our Medical Advisory Board, supported by our Chief Medical Officer to shape the medical workforce strategy, identify appropriate research questions and help design appropriate studies.
- Lead our engagement with bodies representing doctors and those employing doctors
- Advise on the clinical impact and governance of our solutions, evolving assurance processes within Allocate
- Provide direction and thought leadership through subject matter expertise and research, particularly in relation to how workforce technology evolves in the context of changing care, pathways and roles. You will be comfortable presenting to senior audiences and contributing to healthcare industry discussions groups
- Build evidence of good practice and share across the wider customer community in UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
- Work alongside the technical and business functions in Allocate, expanding their understanding of the clinical front line stimulating further innovation and benefit to both users and Allocate.
The role would suit a doctor with an interest in workforce wellbeing, organisational development and digital innovation who is seeking experience working in industry as part of their own career development. We would support applications from clinicians keen to maintain their clinical practice and so we encourage flexible working including job shares and varying work patterns.
- Salary Offer Competitive salary plus flexible benefits