• Identify and liaise with key stakeholders/decision makers for existing customers/partners through business development and client referral
• Effectively facilitate client meetings to discuss relevant solutions in order to maximise sales opportunities
• A level of client control in order to make sure client projects are delivered in scope and QA targets are delivered on time
• Initiation and implementation of services and referral processes with Partners
• Management of contractual relationship and data sharing agreements
• Connecting partners and customers across network where appropriate to facilitate enhanced results
Skills and Experience
• Understanding of consultative sales techniques, procurement processes
• Knowledge of how to build initial rapport and establishing relationships with decision makers at a strategic level
• Track record of achieving sales targets
• B2B sales/Supply chain/Partner Engagement experience
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Equal Opportunities At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
- Address Home Based, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive