Do you have an interest in advertising effectiveness and media & digital? Would you like the chance to work across a wide range of clients from advertisers, publishers, social media brands, and media agencies?
The purpose of the Client Director is to build meaningful client relationships that deliver growth from across our client portfolio, through value add delivery in the fast-paced Media Domain team. They will contribute to the overall financial success of the Media Domain through their own account contribution & coaching of their team.
Our Client Directors lead media-focused insight projects for some of the world’s greatest brands. They immerse themselves in their client’s worlds to really understand their brands, communications and business strategy. We are lucky enough to work with the majority of the world’s biggest advertisers, publishers, social media brands and media agencies.
With such a variety of clients we also have a huge mix of work, while we specialize in campaign effectiveness and media recommendations we work closely with other teams within Kantar to deliver the overall story including brand equity, communications development, strategic consultancy and, increasingly, cutting edge research techniques, such as neuroscience, social media and brand analytics.
Kantar Insights is a leading global research division within Kantar, specialising in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and digital, and brand equity research. The company helps clients grow great brands through comprehensive research-based qualitative and quantitative solutions. Kantar Millward Brown operates in more than 55 countries and is part of WPP’s Kantar group, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies.
- Opportunity to work across a portfolio of the world’s greatest brands, media owners and media agencies
- Demonstrating a passion for brands and media, a willingness to learn and a desire and hunger to improve your skills
- Own senior client relationships on assigned accounts
- Acts as Business Partner ensuring overall client satisfaction and revenue growth
- Provides inspiring leadership and direction to their account teams
- Actively participates in the resourcing & management of the team
- Timely completion of P&D Cycle and timesheets
- Delivers against the annual Unit sales plan
- Delivers the financial plan through leadership and effective management on assigned accounts
- Builds and manages revenue pipeline against financial plan and new business targets
- Provides accurate forecasts against financial plan
- Ensures penetration across product/service portfolio with cross/up-sell including innovations
- Activates Marketing campaigns within assigned accounts aligned to strategy
- Lead the client relationship on pitches/proposals for new clients, leveraging sector expertise and insight and owning the client value proposition
- You will be expected to contribute to our collaborative culture, with a can-do attitude and a positive approach to your work
- We operate a very open culture and are always keen to provide our people with opportunities to grow
- Must have strong experience in Quantitative Research, ideally Brand and Communications and/or Media Effectiveness
- Has an interest in media and digital
- Exceptional communicator (written and verbally) and must have proven client management experience
- Line management
- Proven in developing and landing actionable insights for the clients organisation
- Address London, UK
- Salary Offer Competitive