Crosby Lakeside has undergone a transformation with improvements being made to the Leisure provision as well as a large refurbishment of the Hospitality side of the facility.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as we are looking for highly motivated individuals who will be dedicated to delivering the highest standards of service to our valued customers.
For the role of Operations Assistant, applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, must be flexible towards working hours and have a keen interest in the Leisure industry. An up to date first aid certificate would be considered an advantage as well as experience of working in a similar role. You will be responsible for the safety of facility users, setting up and maintaining equipment plus a variety of other duties including cleaning and supervising meetings on site. Shift work is an essential part of the posts.
As the post is a casual role, hours will vary from week to week as the main objective will be to cover annual leave, sickness absence and offer extra support at peak periods.
- 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 5 years continual service plus 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity/adoption leave pay and maternity support leave schemes.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Access to free eye tests and where appropriate, contribution towards spectacles
- Discounted gym membership with all Active Sefton gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to local benefits and discounts on products and services
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to follow emergency procedures and make sound judgements in potentially difficult or stressful situations.
- Calm under pressure, confident and outgoing.
- Smart appearance and pleasant demeanour.
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Must attend ongoing training in response to industry demands
For more information please see person specification
CV’s not accepted
- Address Crosby Lakeside
- Salary Offer Grade C £22,737 - £12.11 p/h
- Contact Email email@example.com