Here at Direct Line Group Auto Services, we genuinely care about what we do and strive to provide a phenomenal quality of service for our customers.
We know that our customer’s vehicles make getting from A to B that much easier, whether it’s to do the weekly shop, the school run or to get things delivered, it’s all important.
What we’re looking for:
The future is ambitious now the technologies used in Body Shops are evolving every single day, which is really helping us re-shape vehicle repair industry. That’s why we’re excited to be growing our teams and looking for people to join us as a
- Car valet
All roles are at the heart of our Auto Services business and you’ll need be enthusiastic, upbeat and committed to delivering the best repair service.
As a Valeter, we want you to bring your previous experience, skills and knowledge to the team. You will be responsible for providing a complete car cleaning service to our very high standards as well as working to tight deadlines to meet our customer’s needs.
If you love to stay busy this role is really for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will have responsibility for checking daily lists and ensuring cars are cleaned and ready to be returned to customers. Checking all your cars for defects during the valet process paying attention to the repaired areas
- You will be required to move cars, so a driving licence is essential in this role.
- You will be carrying out a full light and fluid check on every vehicle before being released for delivery. Preparing, cleaning and storing equipment in a safe manner.
- Prioritising your decisions to ensure courtesy cars are clean and available for delivery.
- Maintaining courtesy car fleet to a high standard. Carry out checks on vehicles and complete the correct paperwork. Ensuring all your tasks are carried out within the Health and Safety guidelines and BS10125 regulations.
- You will need a strong attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You will also need the ability to follow set procedures and adhere to guidelines.
Who you’ll be working with:
We know you’ve heard this all before, but the culture here at DLG really is something else. We embrace our individuality – you’ll see it in the way that we think and work, it’s all about ensuring you can enjoy making a contribution, have some fun and be yourself in every aspect. We encourage each other to be the best we can be: no opinion goes unheard, no achievement goes unrecognised, and no idea goes unknown – we even reward you for them! We encourage our people to work together, aim higher and to be the best they can be – for customers, colleagues and the business. It’s an indefinable “DLGness” that makes us who we are, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
You will be working as part of the valet team reporting directly to your direct line manager and you will also be a part of the wider site team.
What we’ll give you:
Rewarding you is important to us, that’s why we’ll recognise your hard work and support you give our customers every step of the way with a very competitive salary and an industry leading reward package
Our teams are always supporting their local communities and love getting involved in charity events and family days.