Charles Hurst believes any position with us isn’t just a job, it’s a career. Our mission statement “For You, For Life” extends to our staff, and we want our staff to enjoy a long and prosperous career with us. This is reflected by Charles Hurst winning the 2019 Top Employer award which demonstrates our leading-edge employee conditions.
Our Jaguar Land Rover Belfast Dealership has seen continual growth over the last number of years and there has never been a better time to join this expanding business in our new Multi-Million Pound Showroom. We would like to add to our existing successful team with like-minded individuals. You must be a self-starter, someone who uses their own initiative and focused on providing our customers with an outstanding experience.
In return, you will receive an industry-leading package, which includes a competitive basic salary, an initial annual holiday entitlement of 31 days (including 8 statutory days), life and critical illness cover, pension, 12 months paid maternity and a company car/fuel.
Your Role: To identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly.
· Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
· Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
· Monitoring finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
· Manage Sales Executives profitability and efficiency through the analysis of management reporting tools.
· Coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
· Qualifying customer’s demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
· To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
· Logging all activity to monitor and measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Management teams.
What we’re looking for:
· Successful completion of a recognised industry Business Manager training course also preferred.
· Works well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis.
· Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience.
· Honest, respectful with a strong sense of integrity.
· Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
· A full and valid Driving Licence.
Charles Hurst, part of the Lookers family, are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK’s Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?