Here at Lookers Renault & Dacia we currently have an opportunity for an extremely driven and talented leader to help drive us even further as Branch Manager at Stockport.
As a Branch Manager with Lookers Renault you will drive business through growth. You will be a commercially minded business leader, recognised as having a great track record in identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing strategies for growth.
- Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with your teams
- Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
- Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated
- Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
- Agree objectives & work standards with department managers reviewing their performance regularly.
- Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
- Formulate marketing activities for the dealership creating & maintaining brand awareness.
What we are looking for:
- Strong sales management experience gained from within a main dealership
- Well-developed management and leadership skills and the ability to adjust approach to maximise team and individual performance
- You’ll thrive under pressure and be able to handle conflicting demands
- Have a strong sense of integrity, excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
- Has the ability to see the bigger picture and envisage the longer-term implications of actions and ideas.
- Can focus on maximising the potential of their area of responsibility today whilst also having an eye for opportunity, planning for the future able to manage some strategic risks.
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK’s Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?
Closing Date: undisclosed