Have you had experience working with bids and tenders? How about managing the bids process from start to finish? Are you interested in playing a key role in the growing of Air Charter Service’s global charter business? If the answer is yes, then Air Charter Service should be your next career move. Apply today to join our London team as a Bids and Tenders Specialist!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients’ experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with Brokers and Directors on global bid opportunities
- Managing supplier on boarding processes
- Supporting the Bid & Contracts team with general departmental administration
- Reviewing commercial contracts with Brokers, Directors and the Legal team
- Distributing updates and documenting progress to all stakeholders
- Assisting the team with tender preparation and collation
- Assist in writing bid content
- Ensuring all bid documentation is clear, concise and crucially compelling
- Previous exposure to the sales bids process
- Proven bid team involvement
- Legal background is desirable
- Industry specific knowledge and background
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient multitasker
- Excellent communicator to all organisation seniority levels
- Strong literacy skills
- Ability to thrive working under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in In Design
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Career development opportunities
- Social events including Friday night drinks and a family summer party.
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Air Charter Service Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Address 171 Ewell Rd, Surbiton
- Salary Offer Competitive