Are you an experienced Bid Writer who is looking for their next career move, if so we are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join our team in Surbiton. We are looking for an individual that has proven experience in writing tenders to win large corporate or government accounts. This role will be responsible for working with the business to prepare global bids and tenders for our three core divisions, Private Jets, Commercial Jets and Cargo.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients’ experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
- Working with leaders across the business to write impactful bids and tenders
- Co-coordinating the bids process ensuring timely delivery
- Measuring success ratio of bids completed
- Ensuring our bid library content is always up to date and relevant
- Reviewing commercial terms together with our legal team and relevant business leaders
- Managing the on boarding of accounts won
- Experience of writing bids and tenders specifically for corporate and government accounts
- Aviation knowledge is desirable, but writing bids and tenders within the service sector is a must
- Legal background is desirable
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in In Design
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Career development opportunities
- Social events including Friday night drinks and a family summer party.
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Air Charter Service Ltd. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Closing Date: Undisclosed
- Address 171 Ewell Rd, Surbiton
- Salary Offer Competitive