We are looking for an analytical Benefits and Reward Advisor to join us. As a leading digital business with a diverse workforce you play a key role in ensuring our benefits package is progressive and attractive to our people. Working in our busy People team you will also help to ensure that our colleagues are rewarded fairly.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- You will be the subject matter expert for employee benefits. Using this knowledge, you will support 2nd line benefit queries and will encourage our people to self-serve
- Supporting on benefit policies and processes for UK and ROI, including pensions.
- You will own the end to end annual benefit enrolment process, including the planning, promotion, and delivery of our benefits roadshows.
- Supporting the design and delivery of our benefits strategy
- Developing relationships with our 3rd party providers to ensure that service levels are met, and issues are resolved.
- You will promote our benefits throughout the year to enhance engagement and to ensure our colleagues get the most from them.
- Research the benefit landscape and what other businesses are offering so we can continuously evolve our benefits
- Co-ordination of salary review. Ensuring we have the right data, planning timeframes and the delivery.
- You will develop an understanding how our share save scheme works so you share information effectively.
- Salary Benchmarking – evaluate and map our roles against the market. Manage pay benchmarking surveys and take responsibilities for completing returns in a timely manner.
- You will audit and review our processes to ensure controls are met and to spot ways we can improve
We are looking for someone with the following experience, skills and personal qualities:
- You will have experience working in an advisory capacity in a benefits role
- Experience of flexible benefits. You will have experience advising on process and will have supported an annual enrolment of benefits.
- You will have used Excel extensively in previous roles and will be confident manipulating and analysing data to provide solution driven outcomes.
- You will have a proactive approach and will be solution driven. You will have the ability to identify pain points, troubleshoot and will use this information to formulate ideas and solutions.
- You will be a great communicator and collaborator with the ability to influence and work with a variety of stakeholders
In addition to the above it would be great if you have the below desirable experience:
- Experience in salary review processes
- Developing progressive working relationships with 3rd parties
- Salary benchmarking
We are happy to consider applications on either a full (37.5-hour week), or a 4 day week (30 hours). If you have any questions surrounding working hours before applying, please reach out to us. We offer a salary between £30,000 – £36,000 and a great flexible benefits package including 25 days’ holiday, pension and healthcare. We believe in providing more than just salary and benefits, so we’ll give you time and support to allow you to develop your career. If we sound like the kind of place for you then we would love to hear from you.
Everyone is unique in their own way and we are looking for people from all walks of life to become part of our inclusive culture. We’re committed to making Auto Trader a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone. Diversity for us means respect for and appreciation of differences in: gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race and ethnic origin, religion and faith, marital status, social, educational background and way of thinking. Our dedication is to ensure you get the chance to be the best that you can be, showcase your full potential and make the right choice for you.
Closing Date: undisclosed