Band 6 CT/General Radiographer
Bupa Cromwell Hospital – SW5 0TU
£35,000 – £42,000 + fantastic benefits
Monday to Friday or 3 longer days
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe, is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We’ve implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
As a Clinician at Bupa, our patients will be your top priority. With no shareholders, we reinvest our profits back into our business to give you the extra time and technology you need to make a difference to our patients each and every day.
We have belief in you to do what’s right for our patients and in return we’ll support you to develop your career so you can not only grow at Bupa but thrive.
Your role as Radiographer is ensure that we provide the best quality service in a pleasant environment for both staff and patients whilst ensuring that a high quality, cost effective service is delivered to patients and consultant users. You’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, being flexible and supporting with shared tasks.
This position is primarily based in our General X-ray department but includes rotations through the CT department to establish and maintain CT competence. CT competence is essential for the purposes of participation in the on-call roster.
What you’ll do:
- Perform high quality examinations as required by referring clinicians according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of imaging and patient care in accordance with the departmental and hospital quality standards.
- Work accurately to maintain a high standard of radiography and to keep patient waiting time to a minimum in order to comply with standards of quality.
- Ensure that monitoring standards for patient care, technical performance and reporting provides a high quality service.
- Assist in the care of all equipment within the department ensuring that cleanliness is maintained and that all equipment faults are reported immediately to a supervisory person.
What you’ll bring:
- Be fully conversant with the Radiology Information System (RIS), PACS, and the computerised method of patient and examination documentation.
- Ensure that effective booking, information, reporting and filing systems are maintained and developed.
- Bsc or DCR in Radiography.
- Registration with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Post-graduate experience in a Senior II / Band 5 Radiographer post.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Radiographer, you’ll be eligible for:
- One off Golden Handshake payment (T’s and C’s apply)
- Payment of Professional Registration fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan, life insurance and income protection
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions through Gympass
- Various family friendly benefits
- Free onsite massages as a recognition for your hard work
- Opportunity to participate in our annual awards ceremony
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.
For further information about this band 6 CT/General Radiographer role, please contact Louise Griffiths, Senior Specialist Recruiter, on 07714 073 450 or email@example.com
- Address 164-178 Cromwell Road, Kensington, London
- Salary Offer £35,000 - £42,000 + fantastic benefits