We’re proud to be number 3 in The Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For 2019.
Competitive salary, between £20,262 – £24,563 (includes 9% pension contribution). Additional benefits include 50% off car, home and pet insurance, 22 days holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays or time off in lieu), free travel and breakdown insurance plus many more.
What being a B2B Customer Service Advisor involves
You will be based in our inbound contact centre, in the heart of Leeds City Centre. The office is a lively and friendly place where you will be given the training and support you need to ensure you put the customer at the heart of everything you do. As a B2B Customer Service Advisor you will be speaking to our business customers about a variety of commercial insurance products e.g. small business owners and Landlords. We are currently looking for dynamic, proactive, passionate and business minded team members to work in our inbound contact centre. Our B2B Customer Service Advisors could be in our sales or customer service department and both offer a lucrative bonus scheme;
- Working in our Sales team our B2B Customer Service Advisors on target earnings are £4,200 per year.
- Working in our Customer Service team our B2B Customer Service Advisors on target earnings are £2,500 per year
Skills and qualities you’ll need
Here at Direct Line for Business our values underpin everything we do. We are looking for like minded people to join our team and help us achieve our goal of making insurance much easier and better value for our customers. To be the best, we want the best. We’re looking for people with;
- The drive to progress and learn new skills
- The ability to communicate with our customers and colleagues
- The commitment needed to deliver a great customer journey
- PC literacy
37.5 hour working week
Shifts between Monday – Friday 08:00 – 20.00, Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.