What is the role all about?
If you work in our Business to Business team (B2B) you will be talking to small Business owners each day. These customers may own an independent hair salon, a café, a Bed and Breakfast or even rent properties, but they all need a different level of insurance and that is where you could come in.
What could you be being doing every single day?
- Answering calls from our business customers
- You will be taking care of queries that our customers may have
- You will have phenomenal product knowledge
- You’ll be listening to what is important to the customer
- Matching products to their needs
- Capturing accurate data
What hours will you be working?
37.5 hour working week
We’re here for our customers when they need us the most, the hours you work can fall between Monday to Friday – 8am-8pm, Saturday shift 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm
Shift and training information will be discussed at interview and offer stage.
Direct Line Group are an equal opportunity employer who value diversity. We do not discriminate, and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways. We will always adapt so you have the best and most comfortable working environment. If during the recruitment process you require any reasonable adjustments, please just let us know.
Career benefits and rewards
Rewarding you is really important to us, as well as offering a competitive salary and generous holiday entitlement; you can take advantage of a wide range of benefits. The best part is you can pick and choose the benefits to suit your own lifestyle, but also pass on some of the savings to family and friends. Here are just a few we have on offer:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against our competitors, which will grow as you do.
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
- My Discounts – a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Who we are
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation’s best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Life at Direct Line Group
We recommend that you read our colleagues’ stories and ask them a question on our live discussion platform www.directlinegroupcareers.com/ask-our-people. This will help you learn more about us and be better prepared for interviews.